- Users must respect other users at all times (i.e., ideas, but not people, may be challenged)
- Obscene, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate comments or postings will not be tolerated
- Users cannot engage in any intellectual property infringement or copyright violation while utilizing the platform
- Users cannot engage in any harassing and/or defamatory conduct
- Users cannot use the network tools to conduct direct sales advertisement or promotion of their organizations’ activities / products / services
- Spamming is prohibited
- Users may not use the email addresses or other personal details of any Users found on this site for unauthorized uses, such as spamming or mass emailing, marketing, etc.
The CONNECT platform and access to the information products and services contained in CONNECT is provided as a public service by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The information presented does not necessarily reflect the views of the IAEA or the governments of IAEA Member States and as such is not an official publication of the IAEA, its employees or contractors, or its Member States.
The IAEA makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information found within CONNECT. Neither does it warrant that use of the information is free of any claims of copyright infringement. It is assumed that all material uploaded or provided by the User either belongs to the User that made it available or it is in compliance with its original copyright agreement. If copyright violations or other infringements of intellectual property are suspected, they should be immediately communicated to the Network or CONNECT administrator.
All IAEA scientific and technical publications are protected by the terms of the Universal Copyright Convention as adopted in 1952 (Berne) and as revised in 1972 (Paris). The copyright has since been extended by the World Intellectual Property Organization (Geneva) to include electronic and virtual intellectual property. Permission to use whole or parts of texts contained in IAEA publications in printed or electronic form must be obtained and is usually subject to royalty agreements. Proposals for non-commercial reproductions and translations are welcomed and considered on a case-by-case basis. Enquiries should be addressed to the IAEA Publishing Section.
The IAEA cannot guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non-IAEA sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data, or products presented at these locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to non-IAEA sites are provided solely as a pointer to information on topics that may be useful to CONNECT users and its Member States, and are not the responsibility of the IAEA.
The use of particular designations of countries or territories does not imply any judgment by the IAEA as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the delineation of their boundaries. The mention of names of specific companies or products (whether or not indicated as registered) does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights or information, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of the IAEA.